- Candidate MUST possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least have experience in the related field with 2 to 3 Year(s) in audit/finance field.
- The maximum of the candidates is 28 years
- Required Skill(s): MUST be proficient in Microsoft office especially in excel
- Possess good knowledge of tax regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Good knowledge in accounting software shall b e a plus point.
- Preferably candidates specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, detailed and able to work hands-on under tight deadlines.
- Placement of Bajarmasin, South Kalimantan
- Maximum of candidates is 30 years
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering Industrial or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, manage time, and work with strict deadlines.
- Willing to work at the site in South Kalimantan and East Kalimantan
- Monitoring the quality of the coal and adjust the quality of the coal.
- Monitoring the quality of the coal sent by suppliers.
- Check the amount and quality of cargo/coal in Stockpile.
- Ensure the number of cargo, calories, and the size of the coal to be crushed or raw.
- Report outcoming and incoming coal recaps, report about hauling, and report about the barge that will berth to Jetty and loading.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, preferably English
Application files are sent in PDF format (without file extraction) via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Position/Level_Full Name